Forum

Greetings to all!!!!!!!

17 years 1 week ago #4265 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Undecided,....
What's the usual going rate?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 week ago #4266 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Undecided,....
For OSU, I'll bet 1 hour before kickoff you can get them at face value. Go down by the bookstore 15 minutes before kickoff and pay what you want.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4268 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:Greetings to all!!!!!!!
Tru Dawg,

Thanks for the kind words. Having been a dawg fan for nearly 50 years; Lord, has it been THAT long, I feel its my duty to give back to the institution that provided my scholastic foundation. While I may not always agree with specific elements of the institutions leadership (insert MA here), the institution and its mission will long survive periods of stunted, lackluster growth. I truly believe with CMR at the helm, the Dawg Nation will reap many more years (decades) of growth, accolades and accomplishments.

I do recall your previous handle and like yourself, we've seen many transitions within this little slice of red and black cyberspace. This board has come a long way since the late 90's and there are but a few of us \"charter posters\" still milling around and harkening upon the days of yore!!!

With all due respect to Lewis Grizzard, being behind Claire Bennet, at least from this old dawgs perspective, is rather nice!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds