Forum

Greetings to all!!!!!!!

17 years 1 week ago #4253 by NC_Dawg
Greetings to all!!!!!!! was created by NC_Dawg
I managed to carve out a few moments in my otherwise chaotic, work induced posting hiatus to visit a few dawg blogs. How fortunate am I that my career drumbeat always seems to coincide with that loooooong dead period between Signing Day and Fall!!!??? Nonetheless, I see where Hebron has been given the Odell sermon, via GMC, with the hope that he can mature and return, or move on. As far as the much to do about nothing pics involving Stafford,...Good Lord is it possible to get a reprieve from camera phone toting morons, bent on creating scandal where none exists?!?!...Just another typical Spring/Summer for these young men, who must balance youthful tendancies against moral obligations and institutional rules, all under the watchful eye of the ever present AJC!!!! Sure am glad that I was a product of an early 80's education, when South Milledge Avenue rocked!!!!...But I digress!!!

Hope everyone is happy, healthy and as anxious as am I to see these final 115 days pass in the most expeditious manner possible!!!!!!!!!

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4254 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Greetings to all!!!!!!!
Hey NC_Dawg, great to see you back again. Now you are in for the 1st game get together, right?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4255 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Uhhhhhh,...
What first game get together??? Sounds like a grand idea, I'm just uncertain, at the point, if I'll be present for the first game. Fill me in on the details!!!

FYI............Ben Harden made the grades to qualify and should be in Athens for the summer. Hopefully we will hear positive news regarding Caleb very soon!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4256 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Uhhhhhh,...
Yeah, I just checked my list of commits and you aren't on there. NC_Dawg, most of the people posting on this forum are trying to get together in Athens for the 1st game. Steve (Admistrator) said they possibly could hold a small gathering for all of us if not too costly. Would be great to actually meet everyone that posts here, you in?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 week ago #4257 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Undecided,....
whether I'll make the first game, or not. I had to forego my season tickets several years ago and I'm at the mercy of a handful of fellow dawgs in western NC, for spares. I do plan to make the Allbarn game, but beyond that, it all depends on ticket availibility and my schedule!

That being said, put me down with a few ??? marks and I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for the intel.........

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NC_Dawg
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 week ago #4258 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Undecided,....
Speaking of the get-together, I am officially in for the first game against 'Dem Cowboys. The order for mine tickets went out a couple of days ago. HOORAH!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds