start with a fumble?

18 years 4 months ago #396 by dawgman
start with a fumble? was created by dawgman
Thank the Big Dawg for a recovery.

Admin Assistant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 years 4 months ago #397 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: start with a fumble?
4th quarter and one heck of a motivated DAWG TEAM is KICKING the you know what out of a kitty cat!!!

More
18 years 4 months ago #400 by jacketexterminator24
Replied by jacketexterminator24 on topic Re: start with a fumble?
pardon my french, but damn! where was this all season? We could've used such enthusiasm against UF and AU. Nonetheless, my expectations of the outcome of this game are totally blown and i'm proud as ever to be a dawg. Nothin but dreams of Sugar, now.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Visitor
17 years 9 months ago #571 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Re: start with a fumble?
I deleted the lsu fans message with all the cursing. And also the replies from the dawg fans that were done with class.

Thanks to the dawg fan who reported it so I could delete it.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

17 years 9 months ago #573 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: start with a fumble?
Thanks Doc. Yep gettin closer. The Urenge folk are being real quiet this year after the debacle last season. Guess they figured it out and they are gonna have to do it the ole fashioned way and earn it on the field. Their OL is in the same shape as ours, only 1 returning starter. If their highly touted QB doesn't implode this year like last year they may develop a leader there. Claim their secondary is solid and receiving corps is returning with a new work ethic. Cutcliffe and Chavis are the bright spots of their coaching program. Kind of nice not to have to put up with the hype, and if someone gets going I always reply with Go Vandy! Usually results in a humble retreat.

Dawgs have tons of potential this year, but worried about a rebuilt OL mostly. Can't throw or run if you don't have the big guys up there.

Bad news is that I'm probably moving further away from UGA in the near future. No Urenge around! Looking at Job prospects in and around Germantown MD, Terps who???Oh, I remember they beat UT in the Peach Bowl....hee, hee! Still be on the forum though, can never beat the DAWG out of me. . Hoping to go to a few games before the move. Will have to see how it works out. Take care and as always GO DAWGS!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds