Forum

How Sweet It Is . . . .

17 years 1 month ago #3815 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Buc, good luck with your surgery. Hope you recoup quick. Great post, and go dawgs! That had to be the best UGA/GT I've ever been to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 1 month ago #3816 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Hey Buc, my neighbor just had his left hip replaced 2 weeks ago and is doing great. Good luck to you and hope to see you in Athens for a game or two. Let me know if you go to any and are staying at the Holiday Inn and we can have a celebratory beverage after the game. I also have had several friends/athletes that have had hip replacements are are doing extremely well.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #3817 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Thanks dawgforlife, dawgs511 and Big Dawg. Did want to clarify the CJ part of the post. That is CJ from the Bees that I think the Buccaneers will pick with the #4 draft pick. Quite a few Dawgs here are Buccaneer fans, so we will get him on the right track if we select him. Too bad he did not go to UGA, can't imagine the numbers he would have put up last year with Stafford. Thanks again all of you DAWGS for the well wishes, and one more thing. . . .Moreno and Southerland in this backfield with Stafford, yeah doggie. . . . .Thanks :)

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #3822 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
great video, makes me ready for fall!

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds