Forum

How Sweet It Is . . . .

17 years 1 month ago #3808 by Buc
How Sweet It Is . . . . was created by Buc
Some of you folks have probably seen this clip, if not, enjoy. Ready for some football.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #3809 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Buc, that was GREAT. Man, we are sure gonna miss Reggie Ball. Boy did he take a beating in that game. Sure wish he had 4 more years. Thanks Buc, got my blood really going again.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #3810 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Nice touch pass in the end zone for the TD. Zipped the pigskin for the points. This clip really shows how our QB progressed in one season. This O-Line comes in with an agenda this year, could be a heck of a year. Holiday Inn is the way to go, or stay with some relatives. . . . .Go Dogs!

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #3811 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
Yep, already got my Holiday Inn room reserved. Do you stay there as well?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 1 month ago #3812 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
When I can get up there, I have family that have been with the University for many years. Fixing to go through a hip replacement real soon, hoping I can recoup quickly. Don't quite know what it is, but I believe that we are going to set some folks back on their heels this year, this Dawg Squad is going to be full of surprises. Also, I am a Buccaneer fan now, hoping against hope that we can get Charles Johnson in this draft. Looks like the concensus is we take CJ with the first round pick. (4) We had Grant in from the Saints for a visit, as a betting man, I think this Dawg will be here next year. Sorry about that, like my Dawgs and Buccaneers.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 1 month ago #3814 by Dawgforlife
Replied by Dawgforlife on topic Re:How Sweet It Is . . . .
great post buc, i noticed all the other dawg vids and started to watch them also.

• Dawgforlife
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds