Forum

Still in my face !!

17 years 3 months ago #3278 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: Still in my face !!
Ouch...thats no fun. That'd drive me insane lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3283 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Still in my face !!
neutralguy, what area of the country do you live?

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3290 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Still in my face !!
I have a great plan for dealing with belligerent gator fans. When they start chest thumping I make sure my reply includes a really big word....

It does not really even have to be in context or correct. They won't know the difference.

Let state and example...

Gator fan - "Woo we won both the big national championships and have the greatest team in America!"

Me - "I understand your zeal, but your exuberance in this matter borders on hubris."

Gator fan - "huh?"

Take this moment of stunned silence to change the subject ot bid a hasty retreat. Down here in gatorland we are seriously out numbered. We have to survive by using our wits and inteligence.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3291 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Still in my face !!
kentdaddy, that is excellent. I will definetly use that strategy. You are killing me, but keep it coming. Hey, you ever heard of that show, "Last Comic Standing"? You should try out, maybe do a bash UF or anything orange routine, hilarious.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3292 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re: Still in my face !!
Tell me about it, any word that is higher than a fifth grade reading level will confuse most gator fans!

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3293 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Still in my face !!

kentdaddy, that is excellent. I will definetly use that strategy. You are killing me, but keep it coming. Hey, you ever heard of that show, "Last Comic Standing"? You should try out, maybe do a bash UF or anything orange routine, hilarious.

I just got back from a presentation to a group of realtors and my partner (who had all the information to hand out) was late and not answering her phone. I had to go on stagte and fly solo for awhile. It was fun. If I did not have a little humor I would have been dead. Thankfully life with kids and family is always funny.

More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds