Forum

Still in my face !!

17 years 3 months ago #3272 by wlayton
Still in my face !! was created by wlayton
Geez, now that we have the Bears and Colts in the Super Bowl, the local newspaper (Florida Times Union in Jacksonville) is STILL finding ways to write articles on "THE YEAR OF THE GATORS". With Rex Grossman and other UF players now in the SB and in the limelight, it's just STAYING in my face EVERYDAY. All of us north Florida UGA fans just can't get away from it and it's starting to get REAL OLD. I knew it would start just as soon as the Bears won yesterday. I didn't like Grossman when he was at UF and NOW I have to deal with him again. This is quite unbelievable, enough already. I'm moving to north Georgia, aka, "God's Country".

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3273 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re: Still in my face !!
Tell me about it man I live in jackonville also and i was thinking the same thing when I saw it this morning. It gets real old real fast, they find every little thing to write about the gators in the florida times union. I think we all need to write them about it.

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3274 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Still in my face !!
They even had some article (which I couldn't read much of it) about ALL their other sports living up to the pressure of winning NC's. I guess they are just the BEST at EVERYTHING and all other schools should just close their respective athletic departments. (no offense GatorinGa, we are still working on converting you to one of us).

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3275 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re: Still in my face !!
well i can tell you one thing they are not going to win and that is tennis! wooooohoooo UGA's already got that one

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3276 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Still in my face !!
Agreed. UGA also has a great gymnastics and golf team. Both have recently won NC.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3277 by neutralguy
Replied by neutralguy on topic Re: Still in my face !!
What I see more is the Peyton Manning's story, which is much much more than former Florida players: such as Rex Grossman and some other Bear defense players' stories.

• neutralguy
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.026 seconds