Forum

Great Rivalry

18 years 5 months ago #344 by DeepKimshee
Replied by DeepKimshee on topic Re: Great Rivalry
the fumble at the end of the game? That ball in no way went out of bounds and was recoverd inbounds. There was also a previous fumble near the goal where the ball went outside the left pylon. Again, it properly remained in Auburns possession. I am not sure what you are referring to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DeepKimshee
  • Visitor
18 years 5 months ago #345 by oledawg
Replied by oledawg on topic Re: Great Rivalry
The previous one, on the Richt show the review of the ball went past the pylon and out of the end zone to the left. The last one just missed going out.

• oledawg
  • oledawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
18 years 5 months ago #347 by Ashdawg
Replied by Ashdawg on topic Re: Great Rivalry
You are right, there is nothing better than these type of weekends like UGA-AU win or lose! (ok I'd rather WIN) But the older I get, the losing and winning get a little less important than just the time spent with friends and foes alike. As many calls as I disagreed with on saturday and questioned too many of our play calls, the highlight of my weekend was meeting a new friend, Oledawg! I may not remember the terrible call on POPE late in the game, in a couple of years, but I will remember meeting and talking to Oledawg.I want to win them all as bad as any other Dawg but the fellowship is what makes all of the long rides and the un-believeable money that we pay to follow our Dawgs all worth it! I'll walk down to the blind pig next time! Ashdawg. P.S. WE PUNISH UK, THEN SEE YOU AT THE DOME AFTER THE (can you spell probation!) NAT SWATTIN'.

• Ashdawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds