Forum

Danny Ware

17 years 3 months ago #3238 by RedDawg
Replied by RedDawg on topic Re: Danny Ware
I am with you on this NC_Dawg. DW shed blood and tears between the hedges and that makes him something special. It does seem we are all disaapointed with his decision. There were the high hopes for this young man as some in his early days at GA referred to him as "the next Herschel". I personally believe in the peak of his maturity he could have been something great for our team. Take care of yourself Danny Ware.
Always a Bulldog.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3239 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Danny Ware
Great posts NC_Dawg and RedDawg, I believe ya'll said it all.
elliott-sadler+dawgfan, Caleb King is haveing trouble either passing the ACT or the SAT. He is retaking the test sometime soon.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3240 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Danny Ware
I hate to see DW leave, but with UGa's loaded backfield, I guess he knew his playing time would likely diminish. It's hard to showcase your stats with such a talented backfield. I guess he figured his NFL stock would go down with less playing time. Good luck, Danny
wlayton--thanks for the info--I figured it was something like that.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3241 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Danny Ware
I'm just praying he passes this time. It would be great to have him playing THIS year and not have to go the prep school route and him come in '08.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3255 by neutralguy
Replied by neutralguy on topic Re: Danny Ware
I don't think Danny Ware could be drafted. I even think no one would sign him into the practice squad. His football career is pretty much over.

• neutralguy
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds