Forum

Danny Ware

17 years 3 months ago #3228 by paramedic06997
Danny Ware was created by paramedic06997
Good bye DW take that fumbling with you. Another Georgia player to enter too early if you get 5-7 round your lucky. Better prepare for the combine, thats your only hope. good luck I guess you don't want to risk injury, but you have terrible numbers - but hey remember T. Davis and the Broncos anythings possible. I'm excited for lumkin he's always been my favorite - sorry if I made any one mad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• paramedic06997
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3230 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Danny Ware
lumpkin is staying isnt he?

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3232 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Danny Ware
Yes, Lumpkin is staying, ready to "punish" defenses next year along with Moreno, Brown and HOPEFULLY Caleb King.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3235 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Danny Ware
Good luck, and good bye, Ware......The handwriting was on the wall.....there are better backs ahead of you that don't drop the ball.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3236 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: Danny Ware

Yes, Lumpkin is staying, ready to "punish" defenses next year along with Moreno, Brown and HOPEFULLY Caleb King.

What's the deal with Caleb King? Is he fighting academic eligibility or changing his mind or what?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3237 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Danny Ware
Guess I'll take the odd man out path, to wish Danny well as he transitions to greater goals. Personally, I hold no displeasure, nor ill will. Rather, I tend to remember the Ware that toted the rock when Lump was injuried. Danny just wasn't the same following his own injury and having experienced, first hand a similar knee mishap, many return to a mere shadow of themselves.

Heck, the position itself is extremely competitive enough without the added issue of injuries. Young speedsters just waiting in the wings for their moment to shine, pressure from every angle...Ware had his shot, just like Lump and we all will see just how well TB rehabs and then competes against those that will move in...Nah, no sense in taking issue with his decision. Danny Ware gave us many moments to remember, fought and bled for the Red and Black. Now, another torch will pass from this level to the next...

So I say, thanks Danny Ware, for the memories and good luck. You're a DGD in my book!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds