Forum

furious!

17 years 3 months ago #3150 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: furious!
I hear ya, wlayton. I used to live in Tampa, so I know what you're talking about. I could tell you anything you wanted to know about UF, FSU, or UM since that was all they ever talked about, but I couldn't even find UGa's schedule. I also used to live in Savannah, great UGa coverage there. Guess I'll just have to rely on the internet 'til I can get back to old Georgia. Soon, hopefully, I hate basketball.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3153 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: furious!

The BCS is a joke. Wlayton--you think it's bad where you are, you should try getting UGa coverage up here in tar heel country. We don't get the football stats, but we know UNC and Duke's 5 starting basketball players 6 months before the season starts.

thats cuz they feel embarrased to post the stats for UNC, NC ST., and DUKE in the news papper for football. :D

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3154 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: furious!
the obnoxious thing, u can say that again. i complemented a gator fan i know, on winning the NC. what does he do? he says somethings about UGA that diddnt need to be said. now, not all of them are bad, just 99.9%. gatoringa, ur one of those .1%

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3156 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: furious!

The BCS is a joke. Wlayton--you think it's bad where you are, you should try getting UGa coverage up here in tar heel country. We don't get the football stats, but we know UNC and Duke's 5 starting basketball players 6 months before the season starts.

thats cuz they feel embarrased to post the stats for UNC, NC ST., and DUKE in the news papper for football. :D

You got that right!!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3157 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: furious!
In all fairness we cannot hold gator fans to a very high standard. Gatorfaninga not withstanding, most are relatively simple, uneducated creatures. We cannot expect a level of class and sophistication from them. The problem is with us and our expectations. Would we expect dignified behavior from a neanderthal? I think not.

We just have to come to grips with the fact that most gator fans are a simple breed with little to offer in the way of smart conversation or class.

We do need them though. Who else would fix the plumbing or do the landscaping? :D

Apologies to any Dawgs that do plumbing or landscaping.........

More
17 years 3 months ago #3160 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: furious!
You know kentdaddy, when you really think about it........you are exactly right (and my landscaper, uh, yardman, does a pretty good job).

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds