Forum

furious!

17 years 3 months ago #3141 by dawgs511
furious! was created by dawgs511
just noticed that UCLA is number 25 in the BCS! Will someone please explain to me how a 7-6 team that only beat 1 (count em') 1 ranked team the entire year, and lost to all the other ranked schools? UNBELEIVABLE! Especially since they are coming off of a butt whooping from FSU.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3142 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: furious!
Are you serious?!!? That is total insanity. That has to be a missprint, doesn't it? 7-6? vs 9-4, Pac10 vs SEC? How is that possible????? THAT absolutely TAKES THE CAKE on the bcs !!!!!! We get NO respect. At least our local newspaper printed my post in the "Rants and Raves" section today about how we get virtually no coverage of UGA here in Jacksonville and the Jax Bulldog Club is the largest in the country. They didn't even have the stats from the game in the paper the next day after we beat VT in the bowl. I know the game was late but if it had been UF, the stats would have DEFINETLY been in the paper (there, I'm ranting and raving again, hard to live here in gator country)

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3143 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re: furious!
The BCS is a joke. Wlayton--you think it's bad where you are, you should try getting UGa coverage up here in tar heel country. We don't get the football stats, but we know UNC and Duke's 5 starting basketball players 6 months before the season starts.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3144 by dawgystyle
Replied by dawgystyle on topic Re: furious!
im from jacksonville too i seen your article today in the rants and raves section thats awsome. where is that dawgs club held at and how often do they have it?

• dawgystyle
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3145 by wlayton
jaxbulldogs com

Here's the link, hope it helps.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3146 by wlayton
elliottsadler+dawgfan, I can sympathize with you being in ACC country where basketball is king and football comes second, especially the SEC and UGA as well. BUT, you can't even imagine how hard it is (without getting thrown in jail) living day after day in gator territory with the most obnoxious, irritating, egotistical, redneck fan base in all of college football. If they went 0-12, they still would feel they are better than you. VERY hard to take. It's in your face everyday, paper, radio, emails, even just driving down the road going home. A UF based radio station here in Jax even talks about how obnoxious the UF fans are and the radio hosts are gator fanns as well. Ok, I'm getting too worked up, need to chill.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds