Forum

Who has the ugliest orange in their uniforms?

17 years 3 months ago #3131 by ichi_the_killer
Replied by ichi_the_killer on topic Re: Who has the ugliest orange in their uniforms?
vol orange is the ugliest color ever possible. end of story.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ichi_the_killer
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3139 by oledawg
Sorry, you left out one of UGA's rivalries. As much as I've learned to dislike the UT Purina Bowl Orange and White, UF IN ANY CAPACITY PERIOD!, AU I consider UGA's little brother because of the connections between the schools, (Butts assistant Jordon, Dooley asst to Jordon then to UGA, Dye UGA to assistant to Bryant then to AU) ....THE WORST ORANGE COMBINATION BY FAR IS......KLEMPSIN ORANGE AND PURPLE!
Dang how can those folks live with themselves!

Observation from the old guy!

More
17 years 3 months ago #3149 by DawgDoc
8) 8) You are so right. What about the total orange they come out with sometimes? Klemsin without a doubt is one our biggest revelries. 8) 8) 8) 8) These sunglasses are needed when they take the field!!!!

Member since 1999

More
17 years 3 months ago #3152 by dapolla
You know, with the 12th game in place, that's a rivalry we ought to bring back. We used to play Clemson every year, until the 12-team concept came to the SEC. I'm sure they'd love to have us back on their schedule for history's sake; after all, they were the only team that beat us in 1981 (Until the Sugar Bowl that is), their NC year.

The Hell with Troy! Bring on them Purple Tigers!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 3 months ago #3158 by kentdaddy
We do have some great memories against Climpson. I know everyone rmembers the Butler kick from a "hundred thousand miles". That kick on radio is one of the most vivid memories of my youth.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3161 by wlayton
I also remember that Herschel never saw Clemson's end zone his whole 3 years.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds