Forum

Who has the ugliest orange in their uniforms?

17 years 3 months ago #3106 by kentdaddy
Who really has the ugliest orange? This is my part in a group cleansing of residual gatorlove. We have to right the ship and get back to our joint hatred of all things orange.

I realize this post is a little light on substance, but I live in gator nation and I need to make fun of them. All this love swimming around me makes me feel a little ill.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• kentdaddy
  • kentdaddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #3107 by dawgs511
tennesse, blue and orange doesnt look as bad as white and orange.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #3108 by wlayton
Agree with dawg511, the blue saves the orange ( a little, if possible). UT the worst. Never really think too much about AU's orange, guess I have to now.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #3113 by GatorinGA
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny thread.
Actually, the Gators orange is more orangy now than it used to be. I don't care for it. I like the colors form the late seventies - early eighties.
And what is with the glitter in everyones helmet paint now?
Pros and college.

More
17 years 3 months ago #3122 by dapolla
Tennessee is definitely the worst. That particular shade of orange(unlike Gator Orange or Wartigereagleplainsmen orange) is ONLY used by the Tennessee Volunteers.

Plus, my mom went there and would dress me in Vol Orange as a kid behind my dad's back. <shudder>

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 3 months ago #3128 by wlayton
Geez, if my mom dressed me like that, I would be seeing a therapist right now and not eating any orange popcicles.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds