Forum

Just one word

17 years 3 months ago #2893 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Just one word
wlayton, with the way we've played down the stretch, no reason we can't take it all next year and in '08. Not to jinx us, but we have looked unstoppable, even in that shaky GT game. Stafford will be 10x as mature, and you've gotta believe that JB or whoever is in charge of WRs will get a burr up these kids' butts.

Looks good.

Go Dawgs.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 months ago #2894 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Just one word

wlayton, with the way we've played down the stretch, no reason we can't take it all next year and in '08. Not to jinx us, but we have looked unstoppable, even in that shaky GT game. Stafford will be 10x as mature, and you've gotta believe that JB or whoever is in charge of WRs will get a burr up these kids' butts.

Looks good.

Go Dawgs.

The deffense is solid & just needs to focus on not giving up the big plays.
Stafford started the VT game a little off target but then was playing very well IMO. The problem was that his receivers don't know how to catch. Also, the big surprise for me this season is that UGA was suppose to have the best RBs in the SEC this season.

If the dropped balls and the lack of a great RB are fixed then I agree that UGA should easily be in the National title hunt next year. Oh yeah, and they have to beat the Gators.

More
17 years 3 months ago #2900 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Just one word
dapolla, I do agree that we can be in the NC mix even next year but we are losing 3 starting LB's and 3-4 experienced OL. I think our starting LB's next year will be the best (and fastest) trio of LB's ever at UGA but still experienced. Also, as you know, you have to have a very good OL to win it all. The JUCO OL coming in will help but just feel '08 we will be unbelievable !! Oh yeah, our WR's still need to step it up.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #2907 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: Just one word
with sean bailey coming back next year, and massaquoi more mature, we will not have any problems catching balls next year.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2914 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Just one word
dawgs511, hope you are right, plus we will have DaNarris Ward at TE to contribute in the passing game (suppose to be a stud, turned down So Cal). Still need more receivers to step it up for a good rotation.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds