This is why ya gotta love them dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2883 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Just one word
Great game!
Just imagine how good the Dawgs would be if they knew how to catch footballs.
Other than a few big plays given-up, the Dawg defense was awesome!
That last futile series by VT was great to watch. The Dawgs pass rush was swarming and they only rushed three!!!
UGA and Kentucky have given me some hope that the Gators may have a chance next week.

GO SEC!!!!!

More
17 years 3 months ago #2885 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Just one word
From where I sit we should be 11-2. I am happy either way, but I refuse to acknowledge the UK and Vandy loses. We are 11-2. Thats it and nothing anyone can say can change it.

The gators have a shot. The big ten +1 is O-V-E-R R-A-T-E-D!!

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 3 months ago #2886 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Just one word
GatorinGa, the Gators definitely have a chance to win. I stated in an earlier post that it just "feels" like it's UF's year. Everything (with the exception of AU game) has fallen in place that you need to happen to win it all. Good play at the right time (UF block of USC field goal etc), some great breaks on the field (LSU fumble on the 1, UT's return int for TD called back, fumbled punt by Ark for UF TD etc) and a few losses by others (USC Trojans etc). It just seems like it's UF's year, no matter what OSU does. Thanks for supporting our Dawgs and joining in on our forum.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 3 months ago #2888 by missy30187
Replied by missy30187 on topic Re: Just one word
yeah i have to agree...never thought i would say it but im rootin for UF to go all the way this year...you guys have earned it..good luck :)

anyway all that said all i can think of is how great the dawgs can be next year. looks like its gonna be another wild and crazy ride in dawg country

GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• missy30187
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago #2890 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Just one word
Next year should be a great year (shot at SEC title again) but think we can win it all in '08. We will absolutely be LOADED with talent and maturity in '08, no reason not to TAKE IT ALL !! BTW, didn't you love Bobo's play calling in the second half!! He really had them on their heels, especially in the red zone (great call that Ware dropped the TD pass, WIDE OPEN).

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds