Forum

Mitch Mustain

17 years 4 months ago #2734 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
Thanks again NC_Dawg. I just heard that one of the 2 receivers is going to transfer.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2735 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
Just editted my original post and added that c&p from the AP as well....Gonna be interesting to see if Nutt can keep MM and RC happy!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 4 months ago #2737 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
This reminds me of those scenes in Hoosiers when the parents are all yelling at Gene Hackman about the way things are run "around here." These parents need to realize that the fact that they own a car dealership in Humpyoursister, TX doesn't carry much weight at a (now) SEC power. They can't muscle Houston Nutt or Frank Broyles around, and just because their kids were big stars in high school doesn't make them worth jack at the college level.

That said, even the most talented players in the world need to earn their place in any program. Not one of these kids is owed anything; just ask Joe Cox. Or Blake Barnes. Or JoeT3, or even Matt Stafford, who was re-benched for the Tennessee and Vandy games. Hell, Stafford didn't earn the respect of myself and a lot of the rest of you until the Auburn game, his fantastic arm and performance against SCarolina notwithstanding.

Well, I'm sure they'll all be happy back in Bumblespank, AR when their kids are playing for DII Linfield or something.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
17 years 4 months ago #2739 by wlayton
Love that name, Bumblespank, Ark and you are exactly right. If I were Nutt, I'd have somebody help pack his bags and get him outta there pronto. Maybe he can catch 60/year in Div II or III.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2744 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
I have never liked the Mustain...

The '65 to '68 or so looked good but after that they just got fat.

Whats that honey???

Not the car???

A QB???

From Arkansas???

Who cares about Arkansas???

Aw forget it.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2748 by wlayton
Yeah kentdaddy, Mustain is more of a '65 with a six cylinder automatic instead of a '68 Shelby GT500KR, 428 cobra jet, 4-speed, like Stafford.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds