Forum

Mitch Mustain

17 years 4 months ago #2750 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
You are correct sir! I hope the kid gets his head out his bum.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2762 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
Just another case of spoiled, prima donna athletes that were treated like gods in HS by friends, family, and school administrators. They think the world is supposed to revolve around them in college as it did in HS. What is disturbing about this is that those kid's parents are the ones that seem to be egging this situation on by going to the media. Whatever happened to parents that told their kids if they quit, they wouldn't have anything to come home to? I know that's what my father would have told me, had I been fortunate enough to go to school for free and play football to boot. We were all talking about the same things a few weeks ago when Ware was shooting off his mouth about transferring. Let em all go if that's wahat they want to do, Coach Nutt. What the school should do is keep em on scholarship, deny them permission to talk to other schools, and make them be on the scout team for 4 years to be used as tackling dummies....Hell, that's what Bear Bryant and Darrell Royal used to do, and they are recognized as 2 of the greatest coaches of all.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2767 by kentdaddy
Does this kid not realize he is from ARKANSAS? He is probably the first person in his family to go to college and now he wants to be a pain. Nutt should go Junction Boys on this kid and run him until he is as skinny as Manute Bol back home in Ethiopia in the middle of a draught with a tape worm.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2768 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
Hey, Arkansas can be simply great for some folks.....just look what Arkansas did for the Clintons, lol....

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2769 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Mitch Mustain
kentdaddy you are killing me again. I almost choked on my sandwich I was laughing so hard. UnderDog37 has the right idea for these boys.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2772 by kentdaddy
Forgive me for my rant. I just have a low tolerance for crap like this. Athletes pro and amateur need to remember they do not run the show. I would love to coach a player like T.O. I would park him down at the end of the bench with the kickers and leave him there until he was too old to play or they fired me.

If I owned the Eagles I would never have traded him. I would hold a press conference and tell the media and the fans I was permanently benching him until he learned how to behave or he would never play again. Of course since I would be uber rich I would simply eat his salary until he realized I ran the show. If he never did then he would sit on the bench for the remaining 5 years of his contract and never make the hall of fame or anything. I think most of the fans in a working class town would support this approach.

Now all I need is the help funding a team. Who wants to donate?

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds