Forum

Jeff Bowden

17 years 4 months ago #2712 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Jeff Bowden
Also, the fact that FSU couldn't throw this year has more to do with them having a QB controversy (which one of them is the lesser of 2 evils, but both of em are bad) and that JB isnt a good play-caller.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2797 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: Jeff Bowden

I just received word from a reliable source (not guaranteed) that Eason (receivers coach) is either going to retire or move to a non coaching position at UGA and that JB is going to be the new receivers coach. What does everyone think about that? I know that Richt and JB were a good tandem at FSU in the 90's and were very productive, BUT.............. I don't think I would want him on the staff, FSU couldn't throw it a lick this year and wouldn't it hurt recruiting the big time receivers that we need. Man, I just don't know about this move, if it's true.

Totally agree wlayton. JB did not get the job done at FSU. Hoping that we don't get into the "friend" game when it comes to coaching. FSU recruits very well here every year, but since MR left, the offensive program has definitely lost its way in Seminole country. They are a fine family, have great respect for BB, but he actually put too much into JB's basket and the results speak for themselves. Speaking for myself, don't really want to see Jeff in Athens. Go Dawgs.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.064 seconds