Forum

Congrats to UF,....

17 years 5 months ago #2483 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re: Congrats to UF,....
I appreciate it Dapolla.
I hear you wlayton, your back-handed compliments. :lol: :lol:
It did not all go our way.
By the way, you missed that we also had a return for TD called back in the UT game.
And we were about to go for the go-ahead score (down by one) on Auburn's 6 yd. line when Leak's incompleated forward pass was rulled a fumble. So no, we did not get all the "bounces".
Interesting note: The Gators and Ohio State have never played each other.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #2486 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Congrats to UF,....
Geez, I can't remember everything, heck, I can't remember last week !! And I wasn't trying to throw you a backhanded compliment, again, JUST feel like it's UF's year, anyone needs some breaks to win championships. BTW, that was a fumble.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2488 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Congrats to UF,....
agrees that UF deserves to play OSU and I concur. My only point regarding UM was to illustrate "the other side of the story" because UM is equally deserving. The sadest part of this entire fiasco is that someone had to get jobbed! All comparisons and arguments aside, this is no system and certainly one not representative enough to accurately decide whose the best in the best damn sport known to man!

GatorinGA, the fact that you are willing to wear Dawg attire and attend the game tells me that you are just "confused" about your football affiliation,...Come to the Dawg Nation and we shall set you free!!!

I didn't hear CUM's comments Sunday evening. I certainly hope he follows through. I seem to recall he felt significantly different about a playoff system when the BCS helped to lift a particular team in Utah!!! Yep, things do change after a couple of years. Perhaps I'm just old school, I just don't believe its professional to openly campaign for your program, while demeaning another. UF has earned the right to play OSU, let's get the politicing out of the "system", get this one under the belt and hope for a better solution!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #2489 by wlayton
AMEN, NC_Dawg, well said !!!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 5 months ago #2499 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Congrats to UF,....
The BCS worked the way it was supposed to this time. Like em or hate em, Florida played the toughest schedule in the nation. Michigan didnt win their conference; UF did. Be glad our conference is gonna be represented, because the last time an SEC team ran the table, they didnt get to go to the big dance. Gator would congratulate all of us if it was UGA in there, so do the same for him, and bask in the glow of SEC superiority. UF is there to represent ALL of us, not just UF. We have all been complaining for weeks now that we didnt get any love as a conference, but now we have got a representative in there. If we, as a team wanna be as successful, we have to do the same....play the schedule, win the games, and overcome adversity.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #2503 by wlayton
Well said

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds