Forum

More Interesting Media,....

17 years 4 months ago #2359 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
Yeah, you're right....are you from S. Ga originally?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2360 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
Born and raised in Waycross and finished school at VSU in Valdosta. Aren't you in Thomasville?

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2362 by UnderDog37
Yep, born and raised in T'ville, but work in Tallahassee. BTW, I just got an e-mail from the sister of a co-worker....the co-worker's sister is an Alabama alum. Dont know how true or false it is, but apparently Bama already has a deal with Spurrier to become coach now and athletic director whenever Mal Moore retires. They have offered 4 mil a year and a 5 mil sigining bonus. They say SOS had already signed the deal. The announcement won't be made until early nxt week, after the bowl invitations are set. Spurrier will get to bring in his son as O-coordinator, and Bill (Brother) Oliver as his D-coordinator. Spurrier has been talking with Bama all year now, but wouldn't commit until there was a vacancy, so Mal Moore went ahead on and fired Mike Shula as a sign that they were serious about persuing Spurrier as the HC. Spurrier was also approached by Miami over Thanksgiving holidays, which made Moore act even faster than he wanted to regarding M. Shula.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2363 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
My guy is saying the same thing.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2364 by UnderDog37
My guy is telling me that the Bama message boards are saying that Spurrier is meeting with officials from the bama athletic dept. in Ocala, Fl. today to finalize the deal and that it will be announced next Monday or Tuesday after the bowl deals are finalized.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2365 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
HOLY SHITAKE! I heard it was Rich Rodriguez from WVU. Either way it is bad juju because they are both good coaches. I was hoping Bama would hire Ron Zook, Gallen Hall or maybe Lou Holtz. If Bama gets good again we are going to have to break up this conference or we all will be 7-4 from killing each other.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds