Forum

More Interesting Media,....

17 years 4 months ago #2348 by NC_Dawg
More Interesting Media,.... was created by NC_Dawg
speculation on the possibility of Dawg transfers........

MASH HERE: georgia-football.aolsportsblog.com/2006/...fer-from-georgia-th/

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2353 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
Interesting but doesn't surprise me. Good news is that we have the luxury of depth at those skilled positions. Glad to hear Lumpkin may stay another year. Wish Cox would stay but that kid from Missouri is coming in as well that is suppose to be a very good QB (will redshirt though).

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2355 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
Let him transfer if that's what he wants to do. He will lose a year unless he goes to a smaller school, and his potential NFL stock will decline as well. If he wanted to be the man here, he should step up and be the man instead of fumbling away his chances.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2356 by wlayton
I'm with you UnderDog37. I kinda always felt that transferring out was a sign of weakness to a degree. Geez, if you have confidence in yourself, work harder and beat the guy out. That's a sign of a winner to me that he is willing to bust it and do whatever it takes to get there.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2357 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: More Interesting Media,....
Well, all that you said is true, but what makes me angry are these guys whining and complaining about a transfer just as soon as they face a little bit of adversity in their careers. Ware fumbled a lot and didnt seem to be putting forth as much effort as he did before he messed up his knee that time. As a result, Lumpkin was given the opportunity, and whenever CMR thought Lumpkin wasn't doing as well as he should have been, Thomas Brown was given the starting job. I'm just tired of these athletes threatning to transfer if they dont get their way. What is Ware, a junior? Fine, let him transfer to Georgia Southern or Valdosta state, or West Georgia, cause that's the only place he can go and play. You're right, wlayton. Ware bitching about a transfer is a weakness and it shows a lack of strong character.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2358 by wlayton
I think your comments and mine pretty much "dovetail" together (good old south Ga talk)

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds