Forum

Keep the Good News coming...

17 years 4 months ago #2322 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
UnderDog37, one GT fan stated that at least they wore their white jerseys with gold pants and not their Vandy uniforms. He also said that at least they won't have to put up with Ball choking in a big game anymore. I should have responded that they still have 2 more to play.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2324 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
Ha ! I am glad they didnt wear their "Vandy uniforms"....they might have played like an SEC team instead of a candy-a** ACC team. Anything else? Any more "Can Chan' talk? They can try to play off this loss as much as they want, but it was a BIG weekend for the SEC. Florida over FSU, South Carolina over Clemson on the road, and UGA over ACC title game participant GT. SEC superiority shows once again !!

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2325 by wlayton
One GT fan is so filthy mouthed that they need to censor his comments. Also, one UGA fan stated that he had heard that GT was going to have new uniforms next year and that he hoped that they would be wearing something under the dress.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2328 by UnderDog37
Whoa!! Such hostility from those Jacket fans.....I hope they do wear something under their dresses, though....It wouldn't look good on TV for them to be wearing nothing under there, lol !!

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2330 by wlayton
You should go over there and check out the GT football forum. There are 2 UGA fans on the forum that are giving that one nasty GT fan a FIT. It's hilarious.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2341 by UnderDog37
I understand that they are real sensitive about other fans talkin smack, though....whats the link?

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds