Forum

Keep the Good News coming...

17 years 4 months ago #2265 by jacketexterminator24
Keep the Good News coming... was created by jacketexterminator24
It's been a good day today for dawgs. Vince Vance has comitted to the Dawgs giving us a strong class of O-Linemen with big man Justin Anderson, Ben Harden, Trinton Sturdivant, a small but athletic guard in Joe Blaes, and the huge Vince Vance. Also, the "situation" (if you want to call it that) at Defensive Coordinator might be adressed soon, being that Martinez is on the watch list for the FIU head coaching job. I personally think that Martinez is definitley improving and is ot a bad Defensive Coordinator, but with all the talk of trying to steal Muschamp from the Auburn War CHickens or rescue Van Gorder back from Statesboro, this provides a possible opening to feed the masses who do not agree with the way Martinez operates. We might finally have peace in the dawg nation and another SEC championship next year. Who knows?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• jacketexterminator24
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2266 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
will be fast a furious with recruiting news before the period of "hands-off" begins! Then everyone will be tuned in for the LOI's!!!!

I've been a rather avid follower of recruiting and find it rather interesting that the last couple of years have shown a trend of early commitments rather than waiting to the wire....Sure, there is ample time for an early commit to change their mind, but overall I'm seeing a tremendous amount of decision making taking place many months, sometimes even a year in advance. In fact, the Dawgs already have their first commitment for the 08 class!!!

As for CWM, I hope he stays! I'm not inclined to offering Muschamp an opportunity to coach for the dawgs...he's a tigerplainsmanwareagle!!! ON the other hand, should CWM decide to opt for lil' Havana, I would welcome CVG with open paws!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
17 years 4 months ago #2281 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
I'm kinda hoping that we dont get into the musical chairs routine with assistant coaches the way Donnan did....3 D-coordinators in his last 3 years.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2287 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
NC_Dawg, don't forget that Will Muschamp is a Dawg FIRST since he played DB for them.

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2296 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
We might just get Muschamp if Martinez goes to FIU. He is one of their potential candidates.....I also wonder where Coker and A'mato will end up? I wouldnt be surprised if Coker ends up on Butch Davis' staff at UNC. Rumor also has it, and this came from an Alabama alum and co-worker of mine, that Alabama has put an offer out there for Spurrier to come coach the Tide.......

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2301 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Keep the Good News coming...
Don't think SOS will go to Bama, he would be too far away from the Augusta National if he moved.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds