Forum

Who would you most like to see Georgia play in a bowl?

17 years 5 months ago #1902 by kentdaddy
The Big Ten is really the Big 2 plus 9. The loser of UM/OSU does not deserve a shot at the national title game over some other conference champion. Michigan has played precisely no one so far. They stomped a pedestrian Notre Dame team and that is it. OSU at least played and beat Texas. I hope Rutgers wins the whole enchilada.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 years 5 months ago #1907 by UnderDog37
Why stop at 7-4? I am thinking 8-4....or maybe 9-4 with a bowl win. If that happens, CMR will still be within his 10 wins a year average. Oh, and about the bowl.....I think it will be the Music City this year. Last thing i read was that we was lookin at playing Miami or Tulsa.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1932 by UnderDog37
I just read the fox sports bowl projections, as well as the ajc's take on possible bowls for UGA and GT. The Peach bowl wants us if we beat Tech, and if we go to that one, it will likely be against Boston College, who will be the #3 ACC team. If we lose, who knows? If Tech beats us AND wins the ACC Championship game, they are looking at a BCS bowl, probably against Louisville. If they lose the ACC title game, they are looking at the next bowl or the acc #2 team. Be that as it may, we all know it's BS until the bowl invitations are extended.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1945 by UGAChemDawg

If Tech beats us AND wins the ACC Championship game, they are looking at a BCS bowl, probably against Louisville.

Tech goes to a BCS bowl if they win the ACC championship game, period. Doesn't matter how the game against us turns out.

I'm hoping we beat them and then they win the ACC so that we can proclaim ourselves ACC champions this year, like Floirda used to when they would beat FSU in a year FSU won the ACC.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 5 months ago #1969 by UnderDog37
It almost makes me wanna puke when I hear the words "BCS Bowl and Georgia Tech is playing in a " in the same conversation. However, the projection is that they will play Louisville in the Orange if they win the ACC. They lose the ACC title game, the Mineke Car Bowl is interested, which would be a laugh due to the Tech people on here saying that's where WE were going, if we even got a bowl.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds