Forum

Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?

17 years 5 months ago #1623 by Donbigd
Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.? was created by Donbigd
I know he hasen't played much but he is the only Q.B. That has performed this year. Againt colorodo 1 period 2 touchdowns and we won the game,I for one think its time to give him a shot,what do we have to lose but lose and we are already doing that...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Donbigd
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1625 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?
Cox had significant playing time the week after the Colorado win, and didnt do all that well....I think it was the Ole Miss game. Stafford isnt the problem, as many sportcasters have alluded to during game broadcasts. The problem is the ball-dropping WRs, the bad offensive line, and the defense that can't stop anyone. There are a lot of problems at UGA this season, and heaping them on Stafford, as a lot of folks are doing, is unfair. The most popular QB with fans is always the back-up. Just ask Joe T if that isn't the case. In the SEC, you can win all the time if you have 3 elements. OL, defense, and good coaching. UGA has only a good coaching staff tbis year.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1627 by Donbigd
Replied by Donbigd on topic Re: Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?
I know stafford is not the problem I think he will be a good Q.B. in years to come,I am just trying to think of anything to salvage a dismal season.I think it is time to take some chances,change the same ole plays pull out some trick plays and change some players around and take some chances we don't have anything to lose..

• Donbigd
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1631 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re: Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?
Remember, dude.....a team only moves as well as the O-line lets em move. We got pushed all over the field by Kentucky's patchwork lines on both sides of the ball the other day. Also, injuries have killed us this year as well. I hate it as much as you do, believe me. However, little can be done with as much inexperience as we have this season on both sides of the ball. Just look at all sides of the problem, and you will know what I mean.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1637 by Donbigd
Replied by Donbigd on topic Re: Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?
You are right on that,guess we just have to hope for the best and a lot of luck these next two games..

• Donbigd
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 5 months ago #1638 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: Why don't Richt try cox at Q.B.?
Stafford gives us the best chance to win. Listen, we are going to possibly have WORSE problems next year with the OL. We are returning only 2 starters.....HUGE concern. Hopefully we won't go through another year like this one...but we MAY.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds