Forum

phantom face mask screwed us

17 years 6 months ago #1441 by Getdown11
phantom face mask screwed us was created by Getdown11
WTF is all I have to say. Its sad we didnt even get a chance to try to tie it because of a bad call.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Getdown11
  • Getdown11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 6 months ago #1442 by Skum
Replied by Skum on topic Re: phantom face mask screwed us
Yeah that was a pretty shitty call.. We would have had a chance for Henderson to do something on the return and about 2½-3 minutes to get the score..

• Skum
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1449 by Kgain25
Replied by Kgain25 on topic Re: phantom face mask screwed us
Yeah it was a bad call , but the refs dont get the chance to see the replay in slow motion. If we wouldnt have turned the ball over so much , it wouldnt have even come down to that play. Oh well here's to next year. Go Dawgs!!

• Kgain25
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1450 by georgia_man07
Replied by georgia_man07 on topic Re: phantom face mask screwed us
I can see why the refs called it, because his head twisted to the side, but if they could see it slower, than they could of seen him miss he face mask. If you could challenge penalties, than that play would of been reversed. if milner wouldn't of dropped all those passes, than it wouldn't of come down to that.

• georgia_man07
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1451 by Navy Dawg
Replied by Navy Dawg on topic Re: phantom face mask screwed us
My goodness guys! I hated this game! GREAT POINT ON HOW MANY PASSES MILNER DROPPED! (There was actually one drive at the end of the game where he dropped 2 out of three passes...the one he didn't drop was thrown to a different receiver)!
Stafford was quite awesome in this game...SCREW the INTERCEPTIONS...it is what cost us, but he is just what someone else said...He's raw and uncut. HE SHOWED THE FUTURE OF DYNASTY TO COME OVER THE NEXT 3 YEARS! The future looks bright for UGA, and the Dawgs Defense shut Tim Tebows young stupid A@# down everytime they tried to bring him in for a rythm change. That won't be any different for the next 3 years...Urban Meyer better (as we say in the Navy)..."STAND BY FOR THE STAND BY!"
Did you see MR's interview after the game and the things he said...bottom line...5 turnovers and dropped passes all over the field again. We hold on to the ball and catch passes. If we woldn't have done that, then we would've upset the Hell out of those sorry Gators! MR STOOD BY HIS TEAM AND SAID, "I'M PROUD TO BE A DAWG!"
Straight up...Kentucky is going to get the FOOL beat out of them next week, and Auburn better be ready to be burned down on the Plains!

Go Dawgs!

• Navy Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1453 by Navy Dawg
Replied by Navy Dawg on topic Re: phantom face mask screwed us
You know...if you're going to screw the game up with instant replay ... just do it right! Besides, even in 'real-time', if the ref was able to throw that flag yesterday without feeling guilty...then shame on him. IT'S NOT LIKE THE REFS IN THE SEC HAVE BEEN THE BEST OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS...We still remember the famed catch that was ruled not a catch in the Cocktail Party a few years back. Not to mention, LSU got a horrible call against Auburn. Florida got horrible calls against Auburn. (I'm noticing a trend, is there someone in the Auburn alumni paying someone off...probably not). Because...oh yeah...there's that Tennessee game where our defense shot us in the foot by not showing up in the second half...but the refs haven't helped in any of the games.
BOTTOM LINE...Bull Crap falgs have had serious implications on everyone's game in the conference this year. THE COMMISH OF THE SEC NEEDS TO TAKE A SERIOUS LOOK AT IT!
The reality is that it COULD be UGA and LSU with our fate in our own hands right now because of refs.

That Georgia defense was very stingy last night...THEY'LL BE BACK!

• Navy Dawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds