Forum

To me, it is hilarious to hear UT fans smack talk

17 years 6 months ago #1086 by DawgNeil

I agree...why talk smack when you can just let the facts speak.

Agreed.

Richt 4-2 v. Fulmer

Fulmer=Richt's bitch

You make my point

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DawgNeil
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1094 by RJ

I agree...why talk smack when you can just let the facts speak.

Agreed.

Richt 4-2 v. Fulmer

Fulmer=Richt's bitch

You make my point

Please go find my post about picking any little "era". The only way to do it is overall series. I broke it down for you....sorry you can't handle it.

UGA has a losing record to UT overall....at Knoxville.....and at Athens.

I am one of the fans that knows a school is "bigger" than the current head coach.

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1095 by UnderDog37
UT will sit at home, more losses or not. UF already beat them, and UF looks more unbeatable as the weeks go on. Even if they lose to AU this week, UF can still go to the title game by beating us. UF controls their own destiny, and they dont have to depend on another UT loss to get to Atlanta. Let the UT fans gloat all they want to. They still will be home during the SEC title game.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1096 by Navy Dawg
Look...the facts do speak. 2 wins out of the last 2 years for Tennessee, and the fact that neither of them came across the white and puke orange checker boards really says something to me.
I would also be willing to lay a strong wager that these rocky flop fans weren't going to go onto ANY website at start talking smack half-way through the First Quarter of the game last week when Georgia was up by 3 scores. Am I wrong? YOU KNOW I'M NOT!
Just take your YANKEE Tennessee butts back to Knoxville and prepare to re-paint the checkerboards red and black...YOU KNOW DARNED WELL THAT A RECKONING IS COMING!

• Navy Dawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1099 by RJ
How 'bout them Dawgs....oops....Dores.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again...overall series....every game played in the series....UT owns UGA.....and Vandy owned them today.

I didn't know about this sight until the game was over last week.

But keep dreaming stuff up to make you feel better.

Which team are the dogs losing to next week? :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds