Forum

To me, it is hilarious to hear UT fans smack talk

17 years 6 months ago #1071 by DawgNeil
It was just 2 months ago that 99% of the fan base wanted Fulmer fired, their players cut off the team, and the recruiting base made wider because no one wanted to play for a coach that hasn't done anything since Tee Martin and the Manning family left.

Hearing them mock us like a 10-year-olds only shows how really insecure they are about their future.

Sadly, they have 2 more losses coming and will sit at home yet again during the SECCG.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DawgNeil
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1075 by copout8
Which losses do you think they'll be? Im not getting cocky by no means after beating Georgia 51-33 by no means but the only game i am honestly concerned about is Arkansas! LSU im not to worried about! But i hope you all can get that QB problem figured out 'cause Florida is coming up!

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1082 by norcodawg
LSU will be tougher than you think.... their defence is pretty damn good!! It all depends if their Q back Jamarcus Russell makes his usual game blowing mistakes.

• norcodawg
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1083 by RJ
I agree...why talk smack when you can just let the facts speak.

Series---> 19-15-2....UT
9-8-1.......UT in Knoxville
10-7-1.....UT in Athens

55-31.

UT owns UGA overall....In Knoxville.....in Athens...and last Saturday night.

Dispute?...I thought not. :lol:

• RJ
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1084 by copout8
Not saying im totally fearless of them i am just more worried about playing arkansas in fayetville! But i dont think it will be an easy game by any means! On that note i really dont think any game in the sec can now be call an "easy win"! Do you or anyone else agree or disagree?

• copout8
  • Visitor
17 years 6 months ago #1085 by copout8
I do also agree that they have a good defence! But you know as well as i do when ainge is on fire hes great! But as long as he does not make any "last year" mistakes we should be ok! I hope!

• copout8
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds