Forum

What will probably happen but I hope doesn't

16 years 6 months ago #7989 by UGAChemDawg
1.) Stafford will throw at least one pick that is either returned for a touchdown or sets up a Gator touchdown.

2.) At least 2 of Florida's touchdowns will be the direct result of Georgia turnovers.

3.) A big penalty will go against us that ends a game-changing drive that would have either brought us within one score, tied the game, or given us the lead.

4.) Tebow won't put up the numbers that he usually does, we'll keep him under 200 yards passing and 100 yards rushing, but he will put them up when it counts. He runs for 2 TDs and throws for another.

4.) The game will be tied at the end of the first quarter and then UGA will slip behind in the second. In the middle of the third quarter, they will show up and outplay the Gators for the rest of the game, but it will be too little too late.

Final score: Georgia 31, Florida 38

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7992 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:What will probably happen but I hope doesn't
It is not going to happen. We win, count on it. I haven't really felt it this year but I feel it now. The pundits are WRONG!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7993 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:What will probably happen but I hope doesn't
Very real possibilities. Don't we all (gator fans excepted) hope you're dead wrong?

More
16 years 6 months ago #8006 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:What will probably happen but I hope doesn't
NO WAY, ChemDawg. We show up to play this year, get early momentum and control the tempo. The WD-40 defense is tired of being ridiculed and leaves their mark Saturday, making some big plays for a change.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #8038 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:What will probably happen but I hope doesn't
sadlerdawg wrote:

The WD-40 defense is tired of being ridiculed and leaves their mark Saturday, making some big plays for a change.

If WD-40 will call a freaking blitz, some stunts, or have a LB spy on Tebow our D could very well make some HUGE plays.
If, as usually, he calls the same ol' tired, predictable, rush 4, drop 7, huge cushions on the WR's, bend & eventually break D, then I am going to seriously lose it at the game on Sat. & again on this forum next week :angry:
Here's hoping you're right though sadlerdawg--thankfully, you've proven to be one of the most knowledgeable posters on this site

More
16 years 6 months ago #8042 by miss_uga
Here are five steps to success. (as stated before by Bob Epling)

1. Start Fast: Georgia has developed a troubling trend of starting slowly in big games (Peach Bowl vs. Virginia Tech, Sugar Bowl vs. West Virginia, a number of games in this series). The Dogs cannot afford to play catch up with the Gators.

2. Win the Special Teams Contest: Georgia has a decided advantage with PK Brandon Coutu. Florida has an edge with Brandon James in the return game. UGA needs the better Brandon this week.

3. Avoid Self-Inflicted Wounds: Fumbles, dropped passes, questionable coaching calls mark Georgia failures in this series since 1990. The coaching staff and players must show poise.

4. Hit Tim Tebow: Georgia was the first team to be effective against Tebow last year and they did it by tackling him low. Georgia should make the sophomore sensation throw because the Dogs are beat if Superman controls the game on the ground.

5. Believe: The biggest change in this series is that Georgia no longer has confidence against Florida. For Bulldogs of the Dooley years, this attitude seems nearly unthinkable.

Until Georgia (fans, players, and coaches) actually believe the Dogs will win … well, sadly they probably will not.

Step back non-believers.

Or the rain will never come.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds