Forum

No excuses!

16 years 6 months ago #7854 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:No excuses!
GatorinGa is a mainstay!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7870 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:No excuses!
Agree! Where in GA are you anyways?

More
16 years 6 months ago #7893 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:No excuses!
That's hilarious! A demon-poster that was here and gone so fast that I didn't even see him!!!

Did he measure up to Hinny Boy or stiggy? Or...well I guess that would be measuring down, wouldn't it?

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 6 months ago #7894 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:No excuses!
dawg3447 wrote:

Yet another attempt to move on, Roll Tide and Go Vandy! and Thanks to UK for beating up superman.Although I would rather we beat the gators with a healthy 100% Tebow so there are no excuses.

Honestly, the way they beat us in '05 (barely, without DJ), I'd take an injured Tebow on or off the field. Still burns me how we could have won that game if CMR hadn't run draws and sneaks with JoeT3...idiotic. Just let him pass...go back to a Greene-style offense, you're one year removed from it! And if we keep that momentum...who's to say we wouldn't have beaten Auburn that year and gone into the post-season undefeated?

That was the most angry I've ever been at CMR, the first real time I thought that it was mandatory that he hand over the play-calling duties to someone else.

At any rate...you're absolutely right...I love when the SEC East does us favors...no doubt it's the most competitive division in all of college football. And 'Bama rolling over UT was fantastic! A bonus! Now we just have to take care of business. GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 6 months ago #7901 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:No excuses!
Thank you for the welcome mat.
Flyindawg, I live in Lawrenceville and work in Commerce.

I know only a few Gator fans and we are all respectful, however, we are also \"older\".
I am willing to bet that the people that post these offensive threads are kids, with no jobs and probably no knowledge of football. They could not even tell you who, what, where or when when it comes to their team but they sure know how to talk smack!

But please don't assume that this is just Gator fans. I can tell you some ugly stories about people here in Georgia. I do not display Gator stickers, etc. on my cars anymore because I am tired of the vandals. The worst was the bullet hole thru the back window of my truck (thru an \"Albert\" decal), that continued thru the back of the car seat that was in there for my then 5 year old son. Fortunately, I was alone at the time.

It's funny, because we are not even the ones playing the game. The actually players are so much more cordial to each other than the fans.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7904 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:No excuses!
GatorinGA, you are again, absolutely correct. Poor manners, wretched behavior and even violence are most assuredly characteristics of far too many fans of far too many teams including our revered Dawgs. There is no excuse for such behavior. Our support of and fervor for our team, whichever team that may be, should not be used as an excuse for violent, unruly, or even impolite behavior.

And I will lay it on the line right here to you and to everyone regarding a behavior that is accepted socially and winked at by the majority. A behavior that is impermissable, self-destructive and extremely dangerous. That is the practice of drinking and driving. I can say that I have never done that in my life, because I do not use alcohol at all and never have in my life. But for those of you who do use alcohol and then excuse yourself to drive a vehicle on the highway before you are completely cleansed from BAC, I say shame on you. You are endangering your own life and the lives of others, and you have no excuse! Please control yourself.

More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds