Forum

No excuses!

16 years 6 months ago #7789 by dawg3447
No excuses! was created by dawg3447
Yet another attempt to move on, Roll Tide and Go Vandy! and Thanks to UK for beating up superman.Although I would rather we beat the gators with a healthy 100% Tebow so there are no excuses. But you all know that this will be the case on College gameday when we win(prayer!).

Drink it all in...........................................................................................................................

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawg3447
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7798 by ugadawg0914
Replied by ugadawg0914 on topic Re:No excuses!
This is the game of the year for our DAWGS. If we lose, were done. If we win, there should be no reason we don't role through the rest of the season on that momentum. I know we have some tough games in Auburn, and Kentucky, but we allways finish the season strong, and this should be no exception.

GO DAWGS

• ugadawg0914
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7799 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:No excuses!
Hope you are right!!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7806 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:No excuses!
We have a new weiner....er, I mean \"winner\" on the forum...Name is He15man.. His post is verrrrry classy (said with lots of sarcasm)

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7847 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:No excuses!
miss_uga wrote:

We have a new weiner....er, I mean \"winner\" on the forum...Name is He15man.. His post is verrrrry classy (said with lots of sarcasm)

Admin took care of him.
I SWEAR we are not all this way:angry:

More
16 years 6 months ago #7848 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:No excuses!
I believe you, GatorinGA! You've been more classy than some of the Dawg fans in here lately. Thank you for that.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds