Forum

Cocktail Party Tailgate

16 years 6 months ago #7987 by Gator23
Replied by Gator23 on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Nope, that is the route I'm talking about.(my apt complex is on that road) The exit is the OLD WILLISTON ROAD exit and will take you around the out-skirts of Gainesville. You will avoid all of the UF campus and downtown..Be prepared though, from gainesville to I10 it is like 40 miles of NOTHING....I made that drive last week and it sucks, have good cds on hand. It's a real stress free drive tho. God Bless, Drive safe, GO GATORS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Gator23
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7996 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
post it up, i will be coming from winder, 20 mins from athens and will arrive friday afternoonish, depending on how fast i drive?? B) tampa dawg i'll have xtra meds!! lol. it is a blast, i went in 03 and have been dying to go back. i have a good feeling about this weekend.

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8043 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Thanks Gator23! We will head that way!! I'll bring along some Munson cd's! I have heard about \"speed traps\" between Gainsville and I-10, so will just enjoy the ride. By the way, anyone coming down I-75 be careful!!! The Cops love this weekend!!! LOL

• TampaDawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8044 by TampaDawg
Thanks Gator23! We will head that way!! I'll bring along some Munson cd's! I have heard about \"speed traps\" between Gainsville and I-10, so will just enjoy the ride. By the way, anyone coming down I-75 be careful!!! The Cops love this weekend!!! LOL

GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

• TampaDawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8045 by TampaDawg

GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

• TampaDawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #8046 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Thanks for your hospitality southernlover!
I'll be there by midnight on Friday--I hope? It's a long, boring drive down from DryLanta.
Hey all you Dawg fans who are going to the game, let's make even more noise this year than we did in the 2nd half last year (which we dominated although it was too little too late). Let's reclaim Jacksonville as the DAWG HOUSE!
Gotta get our boys pumped up for the W from the get-go!

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds