Forum

Cocktail Party Tailgate

16 years 6 months ago #7766 by southernlover
Cocktail Party Tailgate was created by southernlover
The week is finally upon us. Although banged up, the Gators remain a dangerous team with lots of weapons. Can we win?? Absolutely, but our Dawgs had better show up for work wearing their \"blue collars\". I felt like we had them on the ropes last year but one untimely penalty in conjunction with earlier mistakes sealed our fate as time wound down.

Come Saturday morning I will be hosting my annual tailgate party and as promised earlier in the season will welcome any of you that are in town and would like to stop by. If there is any interest, I will follow up later in the week with directions and/or a map.

BIG DAWGS READY TO EAT!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• southernlover
  • southernlover's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7865 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
My wife and I will get to Jacksonville Friday night. Well, we SHOULD be there Friday night? We are in Tampa and the best way to get to Jacksonville is right through Gainsville!

With our car totally decorated, I am hoping we make it through!! If we are not too beat up, we might could stop by?

My wife has never been to this game, so I have asked her to please bring meds!!!!

• TampaDawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7867 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Pure oxygen and an I.V. will cure everything. Well, at least as far as hang overs go.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7882 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Enjoy the game and welcome Tampadawg. I'm stuck down here in Punta Gorda. If you happen to pick up an extra program, let me know.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 6 months ago #7938 by Gator23
Replied by Gator23 on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Tampadawg, You shouldn't have any trouble traveling through G-ville. I'm a student at UF and if I remember right you will avoid most of g-ville by driving on 301. There isn't a lot of apartment complexes on that route, so you should be able to avoid most of the idiot students. Have a safe trip, GO GATORS!

• Gator23
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7986 by TampaDawg
Replied by TampaDawg on topic Re:Cocktail Party Tailgate
Thank you Gator23! MapQuest gives me the route up I-75 and exit #382 right in the middle of Gainsville, to catch 301N. Maybe I should get off in Ocala, and take 301 from there?

It's all in fun, but I WOULD like to get through there, with all 4 tires!! LOL

Anyone else going to the game, have a safe trip!!

GO DAWGS!!

• TampaDawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds