Forum

Keys to The Contest

16 years 6 months ago #7942 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
Gator23, the way our D has been playing lately, we could be in UF's huddle and we still couldn't stop the play.

Hey guys, looks like we have another class Gator posting here, welcome to our forum.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7943 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
Yes, welcome Gator23--a welcome addition to GatorinGa's posts.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7948 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
Never thought I'd be so proud to call a Gator \"friend\", but the couple we have on here have impressed me. It's nice to see that ALL Gator fans aren't ignoramos!
Great big welcome to you, Gator23. We are pleased to have you on the forum!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7949 by Gator23
Replied by Gator23 on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
I appreciate all the \"welcome to the forum\"...I've got a few friends that are UGA fans and I'll be watchin the game with them this weekend(it's a big tradition for us)....From what my friends say, yalls defense has struggled alot this year..so has ours! It's truely going to be an offensive struggle. BTW sorry about the Gator Flamers, we are all raised to hate UGA (as I do) but it is one of the greatest rivalries in college football and I have nothing but a RESPECTFUL hatred for UGA..some just take it too far.

• Gator23
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7953 by DawginFl
Replied by DawginFl on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
Gator23 is a good friend and im glad he made it over here. He is one of the few, a real football fan. Welcome!

• DawginFl
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7962 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:Keys to The Contest
Welcome indeed Gator23. We hope to be aimiable board hosts, reveling as you do in the thrill of the contest on the field. We have begun to feel the tenseness build. The night sweats are getting longer and wetter. My teeth haven't started to grind yet, but soon will.

Snack foods have yet to be gathered, the TV checked, the telephone neutered...and then...and then...it's almost too intense to comtemplate (and it's only Tuesday). How do the players do it?
I do remember playing for two years at a small college many years ago...old memories...but now...soon...the ultimate struggle...Dawgs...Dawgs....Dawgs!

• DawgSpeare
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds