Forum

Seems as if,....

16 years 6 months ago #7501 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
If Kentucky can beat LSU, we can beat Florida. We can still get it together, I'm not giving up on these kids. I think the bye week works in our favor. Personally, I think the Gators are vulnerable too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7503 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
I agree. Kentucky loses to S.C.. Has a bye and comes out and beats the #1 team. True it is SEC football, but dang. They played like a good team should.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7505 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
wow these guys are idiots, if they want to use a qb excuse, it was 03 when shoclk played for an injured green, and in 05 joe t played for an injured shock. its amazing how their tiny brains forget important details. that just b/c they were sore losers in 04.

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7506 by duckdawg
wow these guys are idiots, if they want to use a qb excuse, it was 03 when shoclk played for an injured green, and in 05 joe t played for an injured shock. its amazing how their tiny brains forget important details. that just b/c they were sore losers in 04.

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7511 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
Selective memory, duck.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7566 by duckdawg
yep, sorry abt 2 posts my bad!! i picture going to jax and looking across the stadium to see a bunch of joe dirt haircuts w/jean shorts on. that would make me smile. then after they lose it would look like a \"dress up as cousin it\" contest b/c their heads would hang low and the mullet, well you get the idea!!!!

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds