Forum

Seems as if,....

16 years 6 months ago #7449 by NC_Dawg
Seems as if,.... was created by NC_Dawg
the 'turds of New Jersey's annex, my apologizes GatorinGA, are so comfortable with their stranglehold that they've dedicated a website specific to CMR! Now, I've never considered myself a cyberspace webpage master, but this particular site is at best sophomoric. Nonetheless, the content goes directly to the heart of this lopsided rivalry and until the Dawgs manage to rid themselves of whatever mojo that repeatedly thwarts a victory, we all will be subject to these inane insults....

Shield your eyes.......... www.gatorsformarkricht.com/

FWIW: this has aleady been forwarded to CMR and company....Perhaps it may help to inspire....

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7451 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Seems as if,....
NC_Dawg, had to stope reading it. I was getting SO MAD THAT I WAS ABOUT TO BLOW MY TOP!! I will refrain from using my \"other\" vocabulary that I'm trying to get rid of. Please, somebody make SURE CMR and the players SEE THIS.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7454 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
Already emailed with the URL linked!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7455 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Seems as if,....
Until we cross to the other side, it's only going to get worse. Hopefully,this year we start a streak of our own against these adbominable creatures. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7485 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Seems as if,....
what a shame that they're such ego-maniacal LOSERS....that they let our Win stick in their craw--
I know some of you get tired of me trying to be positive:), but, it COULD HAPPEN!!

We could go down there and suprise the heck out of them--and shut 'em up!!

I know it's a long shot--and all the moons have to align--and Stafford has to have a perfect day--and the defense has to show up and disregard cwm--but, it COULD HAPPEN!!

Y'all say it with me!!...

GO DAWGS!!!

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7490 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Seems as if,....
:blink: :blink: :blink: NC Dawg, Let's not alienate our only healthy running back that happens to be from New Jersey. For years UGA has depended on players from above the Mason-Dixon line to play for the Dawgs. Remember Art DeCarlo. Harry Babcock. Zeke Bratkowski, Zippy Moraco, Johnny Rouch, just to name a few. These were All Americans during their tenure between the hedges at UGA. I'm not much for \"Yam Dankees\", but when that red jersey goes on, I foreget from what points of the compess they hale. Don't expect much from our Dawgs the rest of the season. Any wins will be much appreciated
As always, GO DAWGS!!!!!!!:dry: :dry: :dry:

Member since 1999

More
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds