Forum

Our problem.

16 years 6 months ago #7489 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Our problem.
Coach Richt has been the Bulldogs' head coach for 75 games. During that span, he has led Georgia to a 58-17 record.

Only four of Coach Richt's 24 predecessors in the job even lasted as long as 75 games on the Georgia sideline. Of those four, Harry Mehre was 48-24-3, Wally Butts was 53-20-2, Vince Dooley was 48-23-4, and Ray Goff was 43-31-1 after 75 games. As bad as the 2006 season has been for the Bulldogs, the Red and Black still have enjoyed more success under Mark Richt than under any other head coach in school history.

Now,, dawg3447, I may not be the best \"spokeslady\" for the Dawgs, but I must admit, I respect CMR and personally think he is a fine coach. I'm proud to say that he is the leader of our team. Is he perfect? No. Was Dooley? No. I think there needs to be some SERIOUS remodeling to our coaching staff/support and yes, CMR needs to take the initiative to start it up.

I know we are all entitled to our opinions and I respect yours, wlayton's, and all others. And hopefully the other forum members will respect mine. Which is, I think due to his record and ability, CMR stays. All other's can go, for all that matters, but I will stand behind the man that has been a winning coach in his tenure with our club.

And as the saying will stand for all eternity....GOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!! SIC 'EM!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7493 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Our problem.
Watching Div 1-A on T.V. for the past 10 years does not count as being \"involved\".

More
16 years 6 months ago #7498 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Our problem.
You're on a roll flyindawg and probably spot on AGAIN. If he is SO experienced in Div-1 football and is as knowledgable as he states, don't you think he would be game planning for whatever school he coaches and not have time to rant on us?

BTW flyindawg, keep posting and he might call you \"champ\" as well.

Oh and BTW dawg3447, have you ever won a NC in anything? Do you really know what it takes to get to THE top? The dedication, the determination, the drive, the conditioning, the mental strength and toughness and the sacrifice? Well I do, I've won 19 NC's in my sport, so I have a pretty good idea of what it takes. Was wondering why you were calling me champ.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7502 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Our problem.
Anyone who would want us to lose every game to get a coach fired is not a true fan. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7507 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Our problem.
AMEN, averagedawg, well said.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7509 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Our problem.
He's probably an FSU troll trying to stir up anti-Richt sentiment to get him to leave so FSU can get him to replace Bowden.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds