Forum

Who else is going to Jacksonville?

16 years 6 months ago #7364 by DawginFl
Replied by DawginFl on topic Re:Who else is going to Jacksonville?
I can see it happening now, oh its great to see them go down!!!!
Wish I was going, couldnt get my buddies to go in on a camp spot (the best way to go). I sugest you get there early welchdawg, there should be parking spaces.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DawginFl
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7366 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Who else is going to Jacksonville?
Yes welchdawg, try to get here a day or two early and you can find some good spots across the street from the stadium to get set up. It starts filling up early though. I live in Jax and actually can see the stadium and the parking around the stadium from my office downtown. You shouldn't have a problem. Once you get here just head down Bay St toward the stadium (Bay St is tricky, at a starting point, Bay St is one way EAST TOWARD the stadium and ALSO one way WEST going away from the stadium, once you get downtown, get directions to WHERE you get on Bay St going EAST toward the stadium). Hope this helps.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7383 by duckdawg
Replied by duckdawg on topic Re:Who else is going to Jacksonville?
hey welch, go to the landing on friday night for sure if you wanna party a little. i have not been since 03, but tailgating was everywhere around the stadium. we were in a lot that was near a bridge. it was a giant tailgate party!!!!

• duckdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7416 by welchdawg
Replied by welchdawg on topic Re:Who else is going to Jacksonville?
ive heard alot of people talking about the landing...sounds like fun!! and thanks...any little bit helps...

• welchdawg
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7417 by GeorgiaGirl24
Replied by GeorgiaGirl24 on topic Re:Who else is going to Jacksonville?
The landing is jammed packed every year with both teams...I wouldn't be any where else though! (Luckily we will be on a boat) It is great fun but you had better like mush pots because that is what it is. :blink:

• GeorgiaGirl24
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds