Forum

Willie's Defense

16 years 7 months ago #7333 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Willie's Defense
Good call guys. I make a motion that henceforth WM be referred to as \"Slick Willie\" and until the \"d\" shows that junkyard dawg fire again they shall be referred to as the \"WD-40 boys\". Do I hear a second?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7336 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Willie's Defense
sadlerdawg, I second the motion. See how long it takes the AJC bunch to pick on this one . . Good motion . . . . have a great evening. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7338 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Willie's Defense
Well, maybe a little public humbling will get these guys fired up. Fat Phil said after the game one of the reasons UT was so fired up against us was a letter in a paper about how the team had no heart and that a loss would mean the end of his reign, and apparently that was bulletin board material. As always....
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7339 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Willie's Defense
Motion is passed.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7352 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Willie's Defense
I've got to admit...I'm extremely amused! hahaha!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7382 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Willie's Defense
I heard WM might be out recruiting for us this week. Sooooo, how does the WM recruiting pitch go? \"Hey, son, come play for Georgia and we won't make you tackle anybody...\" or \"Don't worry. We want you to get burned for twenty yards. Just as long as you don't break...it'll be fine.\" How about \"Hey, you'll be healthy all through school. We don't blitz so you never have to worry about getting flattened by that offensive lineman.\"

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds