Forum

Future outlook...

16 years 6 months ago #7301 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Future outlook...
Yeah, I realized that after I posted it but they hadn't already played is what I was trying to point out to the gentleman.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7306 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Future outlook...
Bama beats Tn. this week, mark my words. Talk about ultimate hatred, they loathe Fulmer. Saban has done an excellent job with what he has and Fulmer only coachs occasionally. I'm a Dawg but roll tide!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7340 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Future outlook...
Yeah, Roll tide. Florida beats the cats, then the dawgs pull thier collective heads out and beat Flrorida, Kent and Auburn...win out the season, play for the NC, win....cats and dawgs live happily together from this point on and WM gets the head coaching position at Florida. Man, I can dream, can't I???

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 6 months ago #7355 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Future outlook...
It's more like....what are you smoking? Maybe some of our defensive \"puffs\".

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #7380 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Future outlook...
wlayton wrote:

It's more like....what are you smoking? Maybe some of our defensive \"puffs\".

Well, if ever there was a season to get me on the wacky weed, this would be it.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds