Forum

Future outlook...

16 years 6 months ago #7192 by UGAChemDawg
Future outlook... was created by UGAChemDawg
It occurs to me that with Florida, Kentucky, and Auburn left, it is entirely possible that we could go 0-3 for the rest of our SEC schedule. Especially if we play like we have been these past few games, this year could very well end up being worse than last season. It is not improbable at all that Troy is the only other game we will win this season.

That being said, I hope that we win out and Tennessee loses 1 more SEC game and South Carolina loses 2 more SEC games.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UGAChemDawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7193 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Future outlook...
Chemdawg. You are very correct. But let's just worry about one heart attack at a time.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7196 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Future outlook...
Let us be in denial for atleast the rest of the weekend!!
And, y'all remember...in this crazy conf. we play in, anything could happen--it's about time that breeze blows our way, right?!

What'd y'all think about CMR pushing everybody off the \"V?\"
We have no defense, but aleast we got class;)

GO DAWGS!!!

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7198 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Future outlook...
Maybe Coach Richt should suit up--he put on better hits than some of our defense did.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7199 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:Future outlook...
I know that we could poss. end up going 1-3 for the rest of the season but we could also possably lose to troy to especially if our o-line and d dont get better becasuse troy beat ok state by more than we did so dont count that as an automatic w because if we dont have that fire in the belly we have been lacking all year we could possibly lose out the rest of the year not that im saying we dont have talent because we have tons of talent but if you dont put talent to good use you will lose. and espically our d is suffering (under the direction of CWM) i do believe that we can win if we play with momentum and ride the hot player (tonight it was Knomo and ellerby played a tough game) but if we dont do that it is entirely possiable for us to go 0-5 the rest of the year. i hope i dosent i love my dogs and ill bleed red and black till i die.

• dawg1454
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7202 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Future outlook...
UGAChemDawg, Tenn needs to lose 2 more SEC games. They've only lost one SEC game AND they beat us.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds