Forum

Are you Happy?

16 years 6 months ago #7223 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:Are you Happy?
kentdaddy, your post took me back to a quote made by our coach last week after the Tennessee game. . . . . .

Asked how he was personally dealing with all the criticism, Richt said: “There’s a real blessing in not reading papers and not watching TV and just staying focused on what’s important. That’s what we’re doing right now.”

Just a perplexing thought . . . . .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7227 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Are you Happy?
The funny thing about the commentators. When they did show CWM in his motivated state. All I could do is laugh. That's not being fired up. My 7 year old gets more fired up than that. Now Coach Much-o-champ at AU, that's being fired up.

More
16 years 6 months ago #7238 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Are you Happy?
Hey kentdaddy, don't you just love a good \"conspiracy theory\" ?!!?

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7247 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Are you Happy?
I'm with ya, flyin, WM's production was more like a hissy-fit than getting fired up.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7248 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Are you Happy?
wlayton wrote:

Hey kentdaddy, don't you just love a good \"conspiracy theory\" ?!!?

I am not a conspiracy guy, but it just seemed odd. I agree the display was less intensity and more tantrum.

It seemed contrived to me.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7251 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Are you Happy?
I was just watching a show that comes on every Sunday night called \"Talkin football\" that has 4 \"expert\" panelists (they are good) and on part of the show they were asked the question: what coach in the country is doing an unbelievable job that nobody is talking about or giving them any recognition and you know who's name came up? Will Muschamp !!!! They mentioned how AU had FOUR starters out on D for the Ark. game and McFadden and Jones had 80 something yards TOGETHER (and they shut down Vandy cold, 7 pts). Anyway..........Muschamp's THE man, GO GET HIM !!!

Oh, they also asked the panel if WM will be gone after the season and they think that it isn't WM that's the problem but rather we aren't physical enough up front and WM just doesn't have the players stating the our top tacklers are the DB's (which ain't good). They believe that Martinez is doing ok with what he has this year (guess the \"young\" thing again).

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds