Forum

Are you Happy?

16 years 6 months ago #7175 by wlayton
Are you Happy? was created by wlayton
Of COURSE I'M HAPPY.........but feel we were VERY, VERY, VERY ....LUCKY. It easily could have been a 3 point LOSS !!

But I WILL take it. Our D is still collapsing when we need a crucial stop. It looks SO easy to move it on us at the end of the game......man, really frustrating and TIRED of it. UGA needs to count their blessings with that win.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7177 by dawg1454
Replied by dawg1454 on topic Re:Are you Happy?
Amen Wlayton ill take it but we have to get better on the Oline and on d Especially on D(what is known as WM.)

• dawg1454
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #7180 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Are you Happy?
You expressed it perfectly with the little \"d\". Excellent.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7195 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Are you Happy?
Not the way I would have designed our win to end the East Division loss streak, but I'll take it. Hopefully the coaches will realize how well we did when we brought the heat on \"d\" and point that out to Martinez, maybe he'll spend the off week coming up with some more aggressive schemes.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 6 months ago #7219 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Are you Happy?
I am happy, but a little perplexed. Many here including myslef have been asking for coaches to show a little fire especially WM........now during this game the TV people make a point to show Martinez yelling at players and getting fired up.

Knowing TV people do not do anything without a reason, Do you think that angle was intentional to manage the uneasy part of Bulldawg nation hoping WM gets canned?

I know it sounds odd, but I can see Richt tipping the TV people off in the hopes of drawing some heat off of WM.

Just a thought.........

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 6 months ago #7222 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Are you Happy?
You might be on to something, there, kd. I don't believe there are too many coincidences in the world, and the timing of that seemed a little convenient.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds