16 years 7 months ago #7012 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:new conference
You're up to 3 cool ones now !!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7014 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:new conference
Cool, a couple more and I can just leave my drinking money at home!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #7015 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:new conference
The sad thing is Tn. expected a knockdown, dragout fight.They were as shocked as we were. I think we can salvage the season IF we win big Saturday and use the off week to get back to basics and prepare an aggresive,imaginative game plan for Fla. I think this week's game is actually the most important game of the season.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7017 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:new conference
It very well could be.

Tell you what co-posters (is that a word?), I would be one VERY HAPPY MAN and IMO,salvage the year if we could just beat UF!! Living in Jacksonville, it would make the whole year for me and SHUT a bunch of people around here UP !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #7018 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:new conference
Similar to what I feel in Nashville wlayton, but at least we almost always beat Vandy and the Tn, series sort of evens out. The Fla. game depresses me, watched it in Athens last year to be around sympathetic family and friends. It's sad because we can win this game. Maybe Vandy is a stepping stone to great things. Maybe these coaches and kids snap and play the way we know they can. Maybe they're mad and won't take it anymore. I hate Florida too....very obnoxious, stuckup fans.

More
16 years 7 months ago #7019 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:new conference
I think the year would definitely be salvaged if we beat UF. Assuming we beat Vandy, then UF, the confidence that would carry through the rest of the season would be huge. If they use the off week to perfect the basics and add in some more aggressive defensive schemes and get the team fired up and ready (I know, they shouldn't have to for UF, but I thought the same about UT), then hell, it could happen. I guess we'll get a better idea of the probability of that this weekend.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds