Forum

Leadership

16 years 7 months ago #6948 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
I'm always jacked up by game time evry week ready to GO again!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6949 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Leadership
Got a question for you guys....who is being put in for Thomas Brown for the next few games? I don't know WHY I can't find it anywhere!

• miss_uga
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6951 by DawgDoc
Replied by DawgDoc on topic Re:Leadership
B) :side: :side: Miss UGA, They are going to give the ball to this unknown upstart by the name of Greg Lumpkin. He is back toting the rock again.:lol: :lol:

Member since 1999

More
16 years 7 months ago #6954 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Leadership
My wife is from Jersey and I always tell her how football in the south is miles ahead of football in the north so she has to keep reminding me that Knowshon is from Jersey. I tell her at least he wised up and came to play ball down here.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6956 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
Lumpkin and Moreno will be a good combo with contrasting styles. With Brown and Moreno their styles were similar. Lumpkin can and will get the tough yards while Moreno can take it to the house. Opponent's D will have to be wary of both options. Look for both to have a great game (really think Lumpkin is going to have a big game...he's very fresh).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6959 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Leadership
Living in Nashville, we have to win. Losing to Tn. and Vandy two weeks in a row will kill me. Seriously, I think we recover big time. Good Vibes about this game.

More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds