Forum

Leadership

16 years 7 months ago #6964 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Leadership
Gonna be interesting to see how Lump and Moreno produce now that Brown is out.....It will be especially interesting if both of them do better than Brown, whom CMR insisted on starting even after it became obvious that Moreno is more talented. Sometimes I wish CMR had the ruthlessness of Spurrier when it comes to getting the best players on the field at all times. Spurrier never hesitates if he thinks another player gives him the better chance to win, wether it meant benching Dean in favor of Wurffel or benching Mitchell in favor of Smelley. I can tell you this...there would be a lot of WRs riding the bench here if Spurrier was in charge. However, I am still wanting to put a whuppin on Vandy and make them pay for insulting us THIS year by shceduling us as their Homecoming opponent!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6966 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Leadership
Good! I'd like to see Greg Lumpkin get more playing time. Being part-time, he hasn't had the chance to show just how potent he can be! I'm looking forward to this! (I'd prefer to see him run the ball than to witness Chandler dropping numerous catches anyday.....however, we still need to find the magical pass play duo!!)

• miss_uga
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6980 by SthGADawg
Replied by SthGADawg on topic Re:Leadership
Them boys are a lethal backfield. It should be fun to watch. Barring an upset of course, but I'm not gonna think that way. We are going to beat the brakes off Vandy and remind them who has the better record in this series. I love all our backs!! And we got more coming..have yall seen all our commitments???

• SthGADawg
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6984 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
Yeah, GREAT class coming in........but if this year proves anything......you gotta have the horses UP FRONT.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6993 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Leadership
You know, I have personally watched Brandon Boykin (Fayetteville) play, and let me tell you this: He has heart, more maturity than a lot of our starting lineup, and talent. Along with Xavier Avery....things will be looking up. (That is, if the coaching issues start getting resolved.)

• miss_uga
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds