Forum

Mack Strong

16 years 7 months ago #7037 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Mack Strong
I've mentioned that to Lindsay. (About David coming back to coach between the hedges) If the offer is ever out there, I think he'll come!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7050 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Mack Strong
Let's not forget that David Pollack (no, the other one) had two goals in life other than play in the NFL: be a pastor and coach football.

I read an article that says Mack Strong won't need surgery, that his injury will heal on its own if he quits football RIGHT NOW. I think he made a great decision. After all...the man has kids. Hard to play with your kids if you're in a wheelchair doped up on pain meds all day.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #7068 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Mack Strong
Whatever Pollack does, he will succeed! He's got heart and passion...not only for pastoring and coaching football, but for the DAWGS!!!!!! He and CMR would make a might fine pair out there!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #7110 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Mack Strong
I always liked Pollack also.
He went to the same High Scool as my son.
Well not actually because my son is in elementary school but if you're familiar with Shiloh elem, middle & H.S. they are all side by side by side, almost like one big school so my 10 year old thinks it's the same school as David Pollack.

Do you watch Pollack on CSTV during the SEC previews?
He's pretty good at it so maybe he'll have a future in broadcasting.
My favorite week was a few weeks back where he and Terry Jackson (ex Gator) were asked to predict the weekend's SEC games and listening to them rib each other.

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds