Forum

My prediction for a ménage à trois of SEC pain

16 years 7 months ago #6960 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:My prediction for a ménage à trois of SEC pain
Valid points, GatorinGa. Anything can happen this year. I have never seen any thing quite like it. Not to disparage SEC, but I hope UNC beats SC.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6962 by UnderDog37
Nothing to be confident about. Look what our D has done or not done this season. How many takeaways do we have? How many INTs? How many sacks or tackles for losses? How many times have we needed to announce our defensive presence with authority and failed miserably? We couldn't stop Bama when we needed to, and the game went into OT. We couldn't stop Ole Miss from driving the ball down our throats for their first 2 possessions or after the half. Fact is, if Ole Miss hadn't fumbled away a TD, we would have been down 14-0 to one of the worst teams in the conference, and who knows how the young offense would have reacted to that? Would they have panicked or would they have pulled together? We just dont know, and if the UT game is any indication, We may not ever pull together this year. Sometimes it is hard to rebuild the psyche of a young team after a beating like they had on Saturday.....and yes, they were physically beaten as well as mentally beaten by UT.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6971 by wlayton
I was just joking around with you UnderDog37. When you said \"upsets\" I was joking with you that it meant we were \"favored\" in the games and that you must be showing \"some \" confidence from that statement.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6972 by wlayton
I was just joking around with you UnderDog37. When you said \"upsets\" I was joking with you that it meant we were \"favored\" in the games and that you must be showing \"some \" confidence from that statement.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6983 by GatorinGA
UnderDog37 wrote:

...Look what our D has done or not done this season. How many takeaways do we have? How many INTs? How many sacks or tackles for losses?

I agree.
Averaging less than 1 interception per game and only 1 sack per game will not win championships!

Oh wait, that's the Gator's D I'm refering to.
Misery loves company

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6985 by wlayton
Now THAT'S funny, GatorinGa.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds