Forum

Leadership

16 years 7 months ago #6855 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Leadership
I hate to admit it, but if Spermier or Urban Cryer coached this team, we'd probably be going for the repeat NC this year.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6859 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
Especially SOS. He can make chicken salad out of chicken s #&%.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6864 by eddieh110175
Replied by eddieh110175 on topic Re:Leadership
I sit on the sidelines a lot of times in this forum and just read what you guys write. Everyone is starting to sound like a bunch of Tennesse fans. We all know the coach Richt is a great coach, but we also know he doesnt have a good supporting cast. Bobo was a mediocre quarter back at UGA, he hasnt developed a great quarterback during his coaching tenure. As an off. coordinator he does not have the mentality to do it. Saturday the offensive plays were down right awful, no imagination at all. UT interior line was playing their best football all year, and he still wanted to run up the middle... And while I am on the offense, I personally am not a big fan of Stafford, he is playing almost as bad as he did as a true freshman, there is no excuse for this. There is so much talent on this team and so many targets i dont see how we arent completing 65% of the passes. I was a Shockley fan from the beginning, everone around me thought i was nuts, I am really looking forward to Logan Grey, but that is just my opinion. Now for the defense, the DB's Were suppose to be a strong point. But someone tell me how a running back gets out of the backfield 40 yards down field and there is not on DB within 15 yards of him... I will be the first to say that Martinez has sucked since he took over. Didnt like Richts decision to give him the job from the get go.. Richt is a great mind and a great coach but loyalty will get you fired in a heartbeat.. I personally hope Richt stays for a long time but I think he needs to start looking towards changing some things... I personally get sick evertime I watch Auburn play knowing there defense is hunkering down with a true dawg leading the pack.. Do any of you think we will play Florida good with our defensive minds trying to stop Teabag and Harvin? I dont, When the season started I had a warm feeling about UGAs chances this year but I am starting to get worried. Tennessee has a below average offense and the worst defense ever. When couldnt control either... How do you have just 59 yards total offense in the first half on the 108th ranked defense in the country.. Lets all start pulling together because Florida and Kentucky will have a hay day if martinez doesnt grow a set and start having our defense play true UGa defense... I havent seen but one vicious hit this year..

• eddieh110175
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6867 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
BTW, on that play the DB blitzed and DEWBERRY blew the coverage. He let the RB run right past him and just let him go. Jancek and Martinez need to go. Bring in Muschamp and Smart.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6916 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Leadership
Stafford panics and loses focus because he looks as though he is expecting to be hit on every play, much like Brandodn Cox at AU did the first 3 weeks of the season. I thought Greene was better than Shockley, though. Greene was always calm, never panicked, and was never afraid to take a hit in order to sell a fake or make a block when he had to. Shockley made a lot of things happen with his legs, but he made his share of screw-ups, too. All in all, both of em are better than Stafford is at this point, and for all of you who say Stafford is \"only a sophomore\", remember this. Tebow is only a sophomore, too. His guys have no problems catching his passes and making plays. I am tired of hearing how we have a top 5 recruiting class every year, but we cant win because of youth. All players are young and inexperienced at one point, but sooner or later, the light has to come on, and if Stafford cant cut it, find someone who can. Call me bitter all you want, but going 0-6 in the SEC east since last season is not acceptable, nor will it ever be to me. I'm not gonna switch teams, but I am tired of seeing the Goff and Donnan years revisited.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds